29 March 2011

searching for wabbits...or eggs....

Busy day planned for my "day off". After I dropped DieselBaby off at school, I headed to Lincraft. I perused the aisles for what seemed like eons. I ended up buying tons of fabric. Lots of projects rolling around my brain...

I want to make an Easter bunting (time to actually decorate our little abode). I was thinking this bunting from Made, but of course adding my spin. Maybe doing Easter eggs instead and embellishing with buttons, ribbons and scraps. Plus, Lincraft had an atrocious felt selection (like same primary colors and and super thin). So I thought I try to dye muslin.



Holy moly turmeric really makes fabric YELLOW!!! So...


DieselBaby walked in and immediately saw them. "Somebody brought bunnies!" (don't ya love the view)

I still have the aqua and the pink. They are all cut out, just need some more ribbon to string them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment